Friday, February 25, 2011

Bday weekend ☺

So I decided to celebrate my bday in LA this year! For one, there are so many good places that I really wanted to go like the LACMA lamp posts, Michael Mina's XIV restaurant, Sushi Roku, Guppy teahouse for their yummy brick toast, Crumbs for their red velvet cupcakes & Porto's cheeserolls .... oh, add Hollywood men *woot* that is not part of our itenerary but is the most memorable thing ever hahaha & this karaoke bar that is super cool. I really ♥ LA.

Anyways, we arrived in LA on Friday noon & it was pouring ☂ but that didnt stop us from doing what we want to do ... S H O P ... E A T ...

At the Grove

Yikes, supposed to be the last picture ... I dont know how to edit the order of pictures ... o well, our dessert ... strawberry shortcake ♥
Raspberry, Mango somethin', Strawberry






No comments:

Post a Comment